Smart Lipo Advanced treatment
Smart Lipo is a fat removal procedure which uses laser technology which means that it is less invasive than usual liposuction techniques. Zenith is once again at the forefront of the procedure making sure that it stays one step ahead in the industry.
With Smart Lipo and Zenith the results are excellent and are caused with minimal discomfort after the treatment.
If you are interested in Smart lipo you may want to discover how BodyTite may be a better option providing both instant fat removal, body contouring and skin tightening in one procedure
Why choose Zenith for your Liposuction?
- You will have the doctors mobile number to call 24/7 post procedure
- We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) as an independent hospital
- We are full members of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors (BACD)
- Both doctors live locally and will happily see you for reviews post procedure
- We were one of the first clinics in the UK to offer this procedure
- We have purpose built liposuction treatment rooms
- There will be a fully qualified assistant present throughout your treatment to help ensure you’re as comfortable as possible
- We are a recognised centre for laser fat removal
- We offer an all inclusive price that is solely aimed at delivering results and includes:
- Post procedure garment
- All review/follow up appointments
- All pads/dressings
- 24/7 post procedure care
Why Smart Lipo Laser Lipolysis?
Smart Lipo is fat removal that is performed under local anaesthetic, instead of a general anaesthetic which is required for traditional liposuction. This means that the risk of Smart Lipo at Zenith is far less risky and also means that there is less downtime for patients.
A laser is used in the treatment after a small incision is made and the laser is moved around gently in slow fanning movements. The energy that is used causes the walls of fat cells to rupture and melt which remodels the body.
The heat that is produced from the procedure produces collagen, which not only means the fat in the body is reduce but the skin is tightened in the months following the treatment.
Am I Suitable for Smart Lipo
Zenith will advised that Smart Lipo is ideal for people with a fairly average weight, but with those stubborn areas of fat that they want to remove. But clients who are considering the Smart Lipo treatment should have realistic expectations of what they want to get out of the procedure.
Smart Lipo can be used to treat double chins, love handles, inner thighs, hips, upper arms, ankles, upper and lower bellies.
Smart Lipo advantages
Smart Lipo has a number of advantages which means that Zenith is a great advocate for the procedure. Advantages include that it is less invasive than ordinary liposuction which means that discomfort for patients is reduced. Smart Lipo is also a fast procedure and as stated before the downtime is minimal and performed under a local anaesthetic instead of a general anaesthetic which means less risk. The treatments also means that there is much less bleeding and bruising as laser technology seals up blood vessels as the treatment is in progress.
Smart Lipo is very useful for small areas on the body such as chins or areas where there is thin skin such as the inner thigh, areas that traditional liposuction do not cater for. Zenith will give each individual the very best treatment and advice and make sure that patients walk away feeling fabulous and looking their best.
Smart Lipo advantage:
- Smart Lipo uses less invasive equipment than ordinary liposuction, greatly reducing discomfort.
- Smart Lipo is a fast procedure that takes no more than a couple of hours to perform, and results in minimal downtime.
- Smart Lipo fat removal is performed under local anaesthetic rather than a full general anaesthetic, meaning there is less risk.
- Smart Lipo results in much less bleeding or bruising than traditional liposuction as the laser technology used seals up blood vessels as the treatment is in progress.
- Smart Lipo stimulates collagen production, resulting in a tightening of any loose skin.
- Smart Lipo fat removal is very useful for small areas such as chins or areas with thin skin such as the inner thigh. These are areas that traditional liposuction does not treat well in most cases.
Smart Lipo can be used to treat the following:
- Double Chins
- Love Handles
- Inner Thighs
- Upper Arms
- Upper and Lower Bellies (that are not too large)