Radio Surgical Mole Removal
Radio Surgery used to treat: Removal of moles, warts and other skin lesions
Radio surgery is our preferred method of mole removal. The mole removal machine emits ultra-high frequency radio waves into the skin that excite the water within the cells of the mole. The cells vaporise leaving patients with no mole!! The mole can easily be sent away to be checked for any harmful cells or cancer of any sort. Most mole removal procedures only require one visit and on average take just 15-20 minutes. Scarring is virtually non existent, the mole heals over in a few days leaving little trace that the lesion was ever there.
We use the latest Radio Surgical technology to ensure safe and effective removal of moles, warts and skin lesions.
Radio surgery is a revolutionary method of erasing moles, warts and other raised lesions from the skin. They are literally vapourised and seal themselves with no blood, leaving behind no damaged tissue.
The direct consequence of this is little or no. Radiosurgery is ideal for any raised lesion on the skin – especially the face, due to the superior healing it offers. We are first clinic in the UK, and the only clinic in the Midlands, to use this revolutionary new piece
Why have Mole Removal with Zenith?
- Any follow up appointments included in the price
- Mole diagnosis available
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Full member of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors (BACD)
- Mole removal procedure performed since 2006 and over 3000 patients treated
- Doctors available 24/7 post procedure
- Local doctors
- One of the first clinics in the UK to offer this type of mole removal procedure
- Consultation and treatment available on the same day
- Range of payment options available
Read our patient feedback forms:
This treatment is used for:
Radio Surgery Mole Removal Facts
- For thousands of years surgeons have used the scalpel to cut skin in order to remove growths or save lives, however it was always known that a scar would be left that varied between acceptable to unsightly.
- Nothing has really changed in the field until the advent of radiosurgery. This is a revolutionary method of erasing moles, warts and other raised lesions from the skin. They are literally vapourised and seal themselves with no blood, leaving behind no damaged tissue. The direct consequence of this is little or no scarring!
- Most lesions require no dressings, simple instructions are given by our doctors and within 3-4 weeks all that remains is a small red or pink mark. By 6 weeks this has normally disappeared. This surgery is ideal for any raised lesion on the skin – especially the face, due to the superior healing it offers.
Average treatment series
Most facial procedures only require one visit. The effect of the procedure is long-lasting although of course there can be no guarantee that the lesion will not recur. Some moles have a deep element and so recurrence in these cases is possible. A repeat procedure at a later date in some cases may be required.
Typical Radio Surgical Mole Removal treatment sessions
The procedure is carried out under local anesthetic and takes just 15-20 minutes. You may wish to take the day off work dependent on the size of the lesion but should be able to return the following day.
Recovery time from Radio Surgical Mole Removal treatment
Recovery should take one to four weeks depending on the size of the lesion. You will be advised on the best aftercare at the time of the procedure.